Target Year Groups: Y9 to Y13
Maximum number of students: 30
Approximate cost: HK$5,250
Option Leader: Mr Roper
This experience is based in Hong Kong at the BSD Code and Design Academy.
BSD are back for Island School Quest week!
Open to all: Beginners, intermediate and advanced level
Build your own fully working online game and work as a team to create a game marketplace where your projects can be shared and downloaded by your friends.
Who’s it for?
- You have never coded before and want to try it
- You have existing coding and design knowledge, or even have attended our Quest Week course in the past
- You want to learn to build games
What will you do?
- Start with projects to explore mini game structures, design and develop your skills
- Storyboard your game, understand UX and gamification
- Build out the game!