Target Year Groups: Y9 to Y13
Maximum number of students: 30
Approximate cost: HK$5,250
Option Leader: Mr Roper
This experience is based in Hong Kong at the BSD Code and Design Academy.
BSD are back for Island School Quest week with a new program!
Create a fully functioning 3D game in a week with Unity, the same technology used to create Pokemon Go
- Learn the fundamentals of Unity including camera and how to move objects in a 3D space
- Tackle object oriented programming and how to programme controllers, maybe even multiplayer control!
- Plan, storyboard, gamify and execute your game.
- Object Oriented Programming
- UI & UX
- Storyboarding, narrative development, gamification
- Digital design & prototyping
This class is open to students of all experience levels